Stomp Tokyo's Rejected Slogans
- Stomp Tokyo: Well do you really have anything better to do?
Submitted by Chris Rowley.
- "Starring Tim Thomerson!"
Submitted by William December Starr.
- Stomp Tokyo-and you thought it was Godzilla's job.
Submitted by Ryan Mead.
- And you thought Pia Zadora was scary.
- Movies on video. What an invention!
- We're nothing like Leonard Maltin. We promise.
- (picture of Frankenstein's monster) Gyaarr! Stomp Tokyo good!
- Videos. They aren't just for breakfast anymore.
- If YOU had a web site, we'd visit it.
- It's the videos, stupid!
- If you can't name it, we've reviewed it.
- Stomp Tokyo: Reviews that eat like a meal.
- Now available in a fresher scent.
- Dry hair is for squids.
Send us your slogan suggestions.
Back to the Stomp Tokyo main page. | Back to the Stomp Tokyo Sings index.
This material is © copyright 1996 Chris Holland & Scott Hamilton. Blah blah blah. Please don't claim that it's yours blah blah, but feel free to e-mail it to friends, or better yet, send them the URL. To reproduce any information in another form, please contact us at email@example.com. Blah blah blah blah.